Saturday, January 9, 2010

Orientation Camp Reflections (7-8 Jan 2010)

What are the three main points (or more) that you had learnt from all the activities?
(1) I learnt that with teamwork and cooperation, we can accomplish more things.
(2) I learnt that in order to achieve our goals, we must communicate with each other in the team.
(3) I learnt that we must not keep on thinking and saying that we can't do things and stay positive.

How can this pointers be of help to you?
They remind me of the importance of being in a team.

If you were to have another chance to try the activities, which one will you chose? Why?
The zip-line activity. I didn't do it for some personal reasons which I think is not a good reason to not do the activity....

If there is one thing that you would like to change about yourself, what would it be?
I would like to be more attentive and pay more attention to the instructors, teachers, leaders and even my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment