Monday, April 12, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
1) Why is communication important?
It helps us inform each other of important things.
2) What is/are your favourite form/s of communication? Why?
Tele-communication. If I do not dare to tell someone something face-to-face, i can use tele-communication to tell that person.
3) How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?
It depends. If I urgently need to pass a message to someone, I will call that person. If I cannot reach that person on the phone, I will leave a message.
4) What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?
Trying to communicate with people who are deaf/mute, I do not know what to do as I do not know sign languages. Another difficulty that I face is that we might not hear the message clearly and pass on the wrong message.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Q : Why is this value important and how will it help you in your learning experience in SST?
Q : What are the strengths that you think you possess which can help you to achieve excellence?
Q : What other attributes and attitudes do you think you need to cultivate to excel in the things you do?
Q : How can you contribute to help your class succeed?
Monday, January 4, 2010
- Q : How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge-building project?
- A : I feel that it is much easier than building the bridge by myself.
- Q : What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?
- A : I think that we are getting closer as friends.
- Q : What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what will you do differently in future team activities?
- A : I learnt that I don't usually help much when doing the activity. I will do as much work as all of my friends or even do more.
- Q : Did you experience any fear, discomfort, or apprehension working with this team? Why?
- A : Yes. I was afraid that we would not be able to finish the bridge in time as we were playing a bit when we were building the bridge.
- Q : How did you overcome it?
- A : After a while, we started to get really serious in doing the project and I knew that we could finish it in time.