Monday, January 4, 2010

Bridge-Building Activity-Debrief(II)Personal Reflection

  • Q : How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge-building project?
  • A : I feel that it is much easier than building the bridge by myself.
  • Q : What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?
  • A : I think that we are getting closer as friends.
  • Q : What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what will you do differently in future team activities?
  • A : I learnt that I don't usually help much when doing the activity. I will do as much work as all of my friends or even do more.
  • Q : Did you experience any fear, discomfort, or apprehension working with this team? Why?
  • A : Yes. I was afraid that we would not be able to finish the bridge in time as we were playing a bit when we were building the bridge.
  • Q : How did you overcome it?
  • A : After a while, we started to get really serious in doing the project and I knew that we could finish it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment