Monday, January 25, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
1) Why is communication important?
It helps us inform each other of important things.
2) What is/are your favourite form/s of communication? Why?
Tele-communication. If I do not dare to tell someone something face-to-face, i can use tele-communication to tell that person.
3) How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?
It depends. If I urgently need to pass a message to someone, I will call that person. If I cannot reach that person on the phone, I will leave a message.
4) What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?
Trying to communicate with people who are deaf/mute, I do not know what to do as I do not know sign languages. Another difficulty that I face is that we might not hear the message clearly and pass on the wrong message.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Q : Why is this value important and how will it help you in your learning experience in SST?
Q : What are the strengths that you think you possess which can help you to achieve excellence?
Q : What other attributes and attitudes do you think you need to cultivate to excel in the things you do?
Q : How can you contribute to help your class succeed?
Monday, January 4, 2010
- Q : How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge-building project?
- A : I feel that it is much easier than building the bridge by myself.
- Q : What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?
- A : I think that we are getting closer as friends.
- Q : What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what will you do differently in future team activities?
- A : I learnt that I don't usually help much when doing the activity. I will do as much work as all of my friends or even do more.
- Q : Did you experience any fear, discomfort, or apprehension working with this team? Why?
- A : Yes. I was afraid that we would not be able to finish the bridge in time as we were playing a bit when we were building the bridge.
- Q : How did you overcome it?
- A : After a while, we started to get really serious in doing the project and I knew that we could finish it in time.