Tuesday, January 19, 2010

English - Conversation

1) Why is communication important?
It helps us inform each other of important things.

2) What is/are your favourite form/s of communication? Why?
Tele-communication. If I do not dare to tell someone something face-to-face, i can use tele-communication to tell that person.

3) How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?
It depends. If I urgently need to pass a message to someone, I will call that person. If I cannot reach that person on the phone, I will leave a message.

4) What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?

Trying to communicate with people who are deaf/mute, I do not know what to do as I do not know sign languages. Another difficulty that I face is that we might not hear the message clearly and pass on the wrong message.

No comments:

Post a Comment